- All products are under ONE YEAR WARRANTY.
- All of our merchandise are under excellent and strict quality control. However, if there is a manufacturer fault, please inform us within 3 days of receiving merchandise. We’d like to offer an exchange or replace the faulty part.
- Items damaged during shipment will be replaced. Please sign “Receive as Damaged” on consignment note so that we can file a claim with courier company.
- Naturally the warranty cover does not extend to damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, misuse, lack of maintenance, neglect, natural disaster, or other external causes; to damage caused by operating the equipment in a manner outside that described in the instructions. The warranty is considered void if the item has been modified, altered or tampered with by a person (or persons) not authorised by us to provide service (not including standard periodic maintenance).
- There will be a non-refundable 20% restocking fee for all other returned items (unless there was an error on our part). Return shipping will be paid by the buyer and a refund will be initiated within 3-5 business days of receiving returned item.
- This warranty policy is only valid for use of the product for home or light commercial use. If you want to use the product for commercial purposes, this warranty is inapplicable and please contact us for more commercial model options and advise related warranty policy.
For security reasons when collecting your order in-store please make sure that you or your nominated collector bring the following:
- 1. Order Confirmation email (Hard or soft copy)
- 2. Photo ID NOTE: This is clearly stated in the email customers receive when the order is ready for collection.
- 3. The card used for payment (if the credit card is used)
You will be required to sign for your order upon collection.
Warranties are designed to cover faulty workmanship or material, it is not intended to cover scooter equipment suffering damage as a direct result of participation in the sport. All warranties will be void if this product is modified in any way. This includes using after-market products, poor maintenance, abuse or misuse.
What is covered?
Vehicle Body – – – – – – – – – – 1 year
- Front Fork and Neck Assembly
- Rear Fork Assembly
- Handlebar Folding mechanism
- Spring Cable
- Bottom Cover (Metal)
Battery – – – – – – – – – – – – 6 Months
Electrical Components – – – – 120 days
- Battery Charger
- Front Wheel and Hub Motor Assembly
- Charge Port
- Control Board Assembly
- Electronic Throttle
- Electronic Brake
- Rear lights
- Deck lights
Tyre, brake, handlebar grips, decals and board tape/grip board are not covered under warranty as they are considered wear and tear items. Additionally, freight is not covered nor refundable under warranty.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist