Faulty/Damaged Goods Returns
You are entitled to a full refund or exchange, if the following requirements are satisfied：
- The item is a manufacturing defective good (The cause of the fault and the problem with the goods was not your fault);
- For some technical goods, we reserve the right to have returned goods assessed within a reasonable time frame by the manufacturer, technicians or a third party to determine this, including whether the goods are defective or simply require some form of basic troubleshooting;
- The item is wrongly described (misleading);
- PLEASE NOTE: Consumable parts or accessories provided CANNOT be the reason for refund.
- If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the all cost occurred.
Change of Mind Returns
Our goal is to ensure that each customer has the most hassle-free and easiest online shopping experience. We fully understand the concerns shoppers go through when shopping online. Should you wish to return anything after purchase, we are more than happy to process refund or exchange to another product, providing that the following conditions are met:
Returned at buyer's expense in a resalable condition and not damaged in any way.
- If customers have difficulties to return, we could provide courier collection service, 10% fees may apply.
- In other condition (eg.used/broken/scratched by customer): Depreciation is an inevitable part of the product.This starts from 5% and further deduction fee is subject to the result assessed by technicians.Inspection will take no longer than 7 days after return is received.
- A return request should be made within 7 days of receiving order (based on courier delivered date)
- The original packaging must also be returned in original condition, otherwise a 5% repacking fee may be deducted from the refund amount.
We reserve the right to reject any returns that do not meet the above requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order. Most of the online orders will be directed to courier company straightly so if you change your mind to cancel the order, it might not be right on time to cancel the process of transit, postage could not be refunded at this situation, our system and courier company need at least 24 hours to react.
Change of mind for the pre-sale item
If customers would like to cancel the order before the listing dispatch date, a 5% stock-reserving fee may be deducted from the refund amount.
ELECTRIC SCOOTER & BIKE
- A refund will only be granted, providing that the item is returned within 7 days of purchase , and the item is returned in the same condition to that when you received it, which is new, unused, and re-saleable condition, including original packaging and tags.
- Due to the nature of the scooters and bikes, Only item with manufacturer defects (such as unsafe structure etc) can be returned to Bike Scooter Hub. Bike Scooter Hub needs to be satisfied that there is a manufacturing fault. The cause of the fault and the problem with the goods was not your fault.
- Any cosmetic (such as tiny chips, uneven painting, discoloration, etc) or missing parts issues can easily be solved by a replacement. Hence, a full refund will not be provided for any cosmetic issues or missing parts. However, our Customer Service Department may, at their discretion, decide to offer a partial refund as a compensation. The replacement will be offered within 60 days of purchase. Any replacement claim after 60 days may probably incur surcharge.
- Normal wear and tear will not be covered by warranty.
- Please note that consumable parts (such as tyres, wheels, handles, etc.) will not be covered by warranty. However, Bike Scooter Hub is more than happy to provide assistance in acquiring spare parts for our loved customers at a really low cost. If certain spare parts are not in stock, up-to-months waiting time will be expected since getting in touch with the manufacturer or supplier is needed.
- Like normal cars, scooters and bikes needs to be serviced or under maintenance on a regular basis. Failing to provide enough care or maintenance will incur issues that are not covered by warranty.
- If you are using the scooter or E-bike for commercial purposes (such as food delivery), any issues occurred will not be covered.
- Any issue caused by misuse or abuse (i.e travel 5000km or more in 6 months without any proper maintenance) will also not be covered by warranty.
Health & Living & Electrical Equipment
- The nature of the products under this section involves lots of electronic parts or connection, and for any factory defects, please inform us in store or online through massager or email within 72 hours after you pick up or receive the item. We reserve the right for not being responsible issue if you get in touch with us after 72 hours.
- Any issue caused by misuse or abuse such as using our domestic-grade item as a commercial one, will not be compensated or covered by warranty.
- Any cosmetic (such as tiny chips, uneven painting, discolouration, etc) or missing parts issues can easily be solved by a replacement. Hence, a full refund will not be provided for any cosmetic issues or missing parts. However, our Customer Service Department may, at their discretion, decide to offer a partial refund as a compensation. The replacement will be offered within 60 days of purchase. Any replacement claim after 60 days may probably incur surcharge.
Display Model/ Factory Second — Warranty & Return
We highly recommend you inspect the item before making any purchase, return can not be made by change of mind.
But we do offer two options for customers who are not satisfied with their purchase:
1: Swap to a new one by paying the price difference.
2: Return as store credit.
- 1. We provide free delivery service for factory second/display model products which is offered to Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane metropolitan area ONLY. Please refer to Free Delivery Service Terms & Conditions for more detail.
- 2. All On-display (Factory Second) Items are NOT eligible for return & refund. Please inspect the item carefully in your local store before making the purchase.
- 3. All on-display (factory second) items will come with 12 months warranty. Please be rest assured that we are more than happy to assist with our customers at a very reasonable price if you warranty expires.
- Goods returned for repair will be assessed and repaired within a reasonable time. The lead time may vary as we needs time to have assessed the reason of damage, including misuse, accident,defective item or simply require some form of basic troubleshooting.
- Defective goods will be organized replacement parts where the damage is minor, whole set replacement or full amount store credit which is valid for 24 months.
- Please choose carefully the factory second/display model goods and we recommend you carefully preview or inspect any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order. Any return request without inspection before purchasing will incur $100 which includes labour, assessment and/or freight fees.
What if I want to swap/ change to another item?
- If you simply change your mind, and have the item returned within 7 days of purchase, and the item is returned in the same condition to that when you received it, which is new, unused, and re-saleable condition, including original packaging and tags, then you only need to pay price difference to upgrade or we refund you the price difference to downgrade.
- If you have opened the box and used the item, then depending on the condition of your item, 20%-100% restocking fee will apply.
- Exchange or Swap is NOT available after 30 days of purchase. However, our Customer Service Department may, at their discretion, decide to offer an exchange or swap. Please kindly get in touch with our Customer Service Department at email@example.com.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your warranty will NOT extend after swap or exchange.
After Pay / Zippay Refund Method
- Afterpay/Zip pay IN-STORE purchases are ONLY eligible for a store credit (Voucher). No actual cash back will be available.
- If your return is only eligible for a credit voucher, you will be issued a credit note form/voucher when your return is completed and continue to make any remaining payments through afterpay/Zip pay. That is to say, Any remaining payments will continue to be deducted from your specified payment method by After pay/Zip pay (not Bike Scooter Hub), and you will receive a credit note for the full/partial purchase amount at the time of the return.
- Afterpay/Zip pay ONLINE purchases returned for a refund will be refunded back through Afterpay or Zippay. In cases where only part of an order is returned for a refund, Afterpay will automatically update your payment plan.
How long you have to return a product?
Consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time period and can vary from product to product depending on factors such as the nature of goods, price and statements made on packaging and product labels. Our Customer Service Department can assist you with further information about the warranty period for the product you return.
Some products need to be assessed.
If you spot an issue with your product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also take several pictures or short videos of the issue and attach them in the email along with a brief description. We need to assess your product to determine whether a repair, replacement or refund is appropriate. Certain products may need to be sent to the manufacturer or their repair agent for assessment.
In some cases a refund, replacement or repair may not be offered if you:
- substantially modify the product;
- misuse the product contrary to user instructions or packaging labels; or
- simply change your mind.
Certain products are usually excluded under our Returns Policy unless they are faulty, these may include:
- substantially modify the product;
- tailor made customer orders;
- gift-cards, vouchers, credit vouchers.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If any goods arrived damaged in transit, you can choose to not accept the goods and send it back with the courier company. We may arrange for a replacement of the goods or refund the price to you. Damaged goods must be returned in the condition received by you with all original packaging, accessories and/or manuals.
In the event that the courier company’s truck is full and unable to pick up the damaged goods, please leave a note specifying the damage on the goods and leave it with the courier company. The courier company will then pass it onto Bike Scooter Hub and we will be in contact with you regarding a later date swap of the damaged goods.
If you fail to leave a note with the courier company, which means that we can’t find any record in our system, stating that the item is arrived damaged, we can ONLY offer replacement instead of the refund, providing that you get in touch with Bike Scooter Hub within 48 hours after your item is delivered.